Imagine that for one day the time stops...
YOGA dayTreat FOR YOU
Today is a good day to do the thing you have been wanting to do for a while..give yourself a well deserved self care break
Leave your everyday worries behind the door and step into the oasis of calm, restore your energy levels and leave strong, calm and ready to face the world.
Dedicated to your wellbeing, this retreat is all about unwinding and feeling good. You can choose between:
- half dayTreat (9am-1pm or 1.30pm-5.30pm)
- full dayTreat (9am-5.30pm)
- full all inclusive retreat (all inclusive Friday 4pm until 5.30pm on Sunday)
find space to breathe
All inclusive full weekend: Friday, 9 November 2018 - Sunday, 11 November 2018
DayTreats available on Saturday and Sunday
Our gorgeous home is a beautiful renovated and extended end of Terrace cottage. It is in Broughty Ferry, right by Monifieth and only a few miles from Carnoustie Golf Course. The cottage looks out directly over the beautiful river Tay and is a stones throw from the beach.
The cottage is wonderfully cosy in Winter - sitting in the snug by the wood burner is a delight.
our dayTreat guest can use any of the two living rooms as well as the kitchen and outdoor area. For yoga you are going to transported on a magic carpet to our fully kitted studio.
We have here two bedrooms available to our all inclusive guests . One is a specious double bedroom and the other is a single room. Both have gorgeous views over the river. Rooms are not ensuite so we have 2 shared bathrooms/shower rooms.
You’ll be in the safe experienced hands of well trained professionals who specialise in yoga, mindfulness and food.
And welcomed with a smile…
What is included?
- For ½ dayTreat you have one session, for a full day you get two yoga session. In the morning we are energising our bodies and in the evening we are restoring. Yoga will be led by Daria. Suitable for ALL LEVELS and abilities
- In the morning you are getting a yummy brunch, in the afternoon we start with a lunch. Food will be prepared for you by Debbie.
- Comfortable chill out space - we will have two living rooms - one with a wood burning stove and the other one with river views.
- Lots of positive affirmation, internal strength building and letting go of what we don't need in our body
All inclusive treat:
- Yoga sessions everyday. Friday pm restorative yoga, Saturday & Sunday morning energising yoga and afternoon restorative yoga. In addition on Saturday night after dinner you get a yoga Nidra experience. Yoga will be led by Daria. Suitable for ALL LEVELS and abilities
- Learning and discovering foods that empower you and make you thrive. Food will be prepared for you by Debbie.
- Comfortable accommodation - we accept only 2 all inclusive guests (a double bedroom and a single bedroom plus shared bathrooms/shower rooms)
- Free time to explore and relax
- Cosy lazy evenings by the fire
- 2 all inclusive guests means that in the evening you will literally have all the space and silence you need.
Want to see more?
Price & how to book?
Please note that all prices are non refundable but if you find anyone to take your space we are happy to refund you the full amount minus £100 deposit. We can also arrange a direct debit if you would like to spread your payments over a few months.
What is not included?
- Transport to and from the retreat
- Extra paid excursions during free time
How to get there?
Willow Tree Cottage, Broughty Ferry, Dundee City, UK
The closest train station is Broughty Ferry as well as Dundee. Let us know if you are traveling to Dundee and we will pick you up.
Frequently asked questions
I HAVEN’T DONE MUCH YOGA BEFORE, CAN I COME?
We have designed this retreat for people who love yoga, whether they are beginners or have been practicing for years. Regardless of your experience we will adapt the classes to what feels confortable for you. Our ethos is open and friendly and we set up our business to spread yoga to people who perhaps wouldn’t have gone on a yoga retreat before. So don’t be shy, there is no time like the present to start your journey with yoga.
I AM QUITE AN EXPERIENCED YOGI, WOULD I ENJOY YOUR RETREATS?
Yes! All our retreats and holidays are suitable for those who have done little or lots of yoga. Retreats are so small and so unique we have the time and the space to always make sure that every single person in the group has their needs and expectations met over the time they are with us.
DO I NEED INSURANCE?
We have our own teacher's insurance and we are not planning any extreme sports, however, we require you to consider taking out your own insurance in case you have an accident whilst away, especially on your way to our retreat.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A RETREAT AND A HOLIDAY?
Our yoga retreats & wellbeing weekends are designed to be more relaxing and less adrenaline fuelled. They restore mental and physical health and leave you feeling invigorated in body and spirit. They are a perfect quick fix and escape from your busy life.
CAN I CANCEL MY RESERVATION?
Unfortunately, once booked you won’t be able to cancel your booking however if you find someone who would like to take up your place we are happy to exchange it minus £100 deposit. Remember that in order to take advantage of the early bird prices you must pay in full.
CAN I PAY DEPOSIT AND STILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN EARLY BIRD OPTION?
Unfortunately, you can only take the advandage of our early bird option if you pay in full.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
Check in will start at 4pm on Friday and we will check out after lunch on Sunday (at around 2pm)
DO I NEED SPENDING MONEY
Not really unless you have extra things planned outside the retreat. All food and wine will be provided. You just need to arrive and relax!
IS THERE AN AGE RESTRICTION?
Yes, to participate you must be at least 18