Take time out and escape from the stress of your daily routine at our amazing and truly rejuvenating retreat in the Cairngorms. Stay at a beautiful country house with amazing views and stunning walks on your doorstep. It’s a wonderful place to relax, renew restore and enjoy the idyllic scenery.
Friday, 10 November 2017 - Monday, 13 November 2017
Venue and local area
The Dell is a real gem, set in an absolutely stunning location surrounded by the Cairngorm Mountains. The atmosphere there is so calm and relaxing you may forget stress even exists! It’s the perfect place to switch off and take some time out for yourself. Accommodation is so specious, spreading over two adjoining cottages, multiple living spaces, communal dining and a beautiful dual aspect second floor studio with open fire and views to the Cairngorms.
What is included?
- 4 days of relaxation and nourishment
- Yoga sessions everyday. 1.5 hrs in the morning (for all levels, even beginners) and 1 hour blissfully relaxing yoga in the evening (this will include yin and some delicious myofascial release) and a session of Acro Yoga
- Lots of positive affirmation, internal strength building and letting go of what we don't need in our body
- Learning and discovering how essential oils can support us in daily life
- Luxurious shared accommodation
- Yummy, nutritious food will be prepared by Polly, owner of The Dell. Polly specializes in nutritional, un-processed and delicious food with ingredients sourced from the local area; wild venison from the forest and vegetables from the garden, village and nearby farms.
- Crafty evening with Nicole Eddy-Evans, incredibly talented artist living in Aviemore
- Bath salts and bomb to ease off your muscles and relax the mind
- Small group so you don't feel crowded
- Free time to explore (hiking, biking and more to come)
- Cosy lazy evenings by the fire place with a glass of wine!
How to book?
Frequently asked questions
I HAVEN’T DONE MUCH YOGA BEFORE, CAN I COME?
We have designed this retreat for people who love yoga, whether they are beginners or have been practicing for years. Regardless of your experience we will adapt the classes to what feels confortable for you. Our ethos is open and friendly and we set up our business to spread yoga to people who perhaps wouldn’t have gone on a yoga retreat before. So don’t be shy, there is no time like the present to start your journey with yoga.
I AM QUITE AN EXPERIENCED YOGI, WOULD I ENJOY YOUR RETREATS?
Yes! All our retreats and holidays are suitable for those who have done little or lots of yoga. Retreats are so small and so unique we have the time and the space to always make sure that every single person in the group has their needs and expectations met over the time they are with us.
DO I NEED INSURANCE?
We have our own teacher's insurance and we are not planning any extreme sports, however, we require you to consider taking out your own insurance in case you have an accident whilst away, especially on your way to our retreat.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A RETREAT AND A HOLIDAY?
Our yoga retreats & wellbeing weekends are designed to be more relaxing and less adrenaline fuelled. They restore mental and physical health and leave you feeling invigorated in body and spirit. They are a perfect quick fix and escape from your busy life.
CAN I CANCEL MY RESERVATION?
Unfortunately, once booked you won’t be able to cancel your booking however if you find someone who would like to take up your place we are happy to exchange it minus £100 deposit. Remember that in order to take advantage of the early bird prices you must pay in full.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
Check in will start at 4pm on Friday and we will check out after breakfast on Monday (at around 10am)
DO I NEED SPENDING MONEY
Not really unless you have extra things planned outside the retreat. All food and wine will be provided. You just need to arrive and relax!
IS THERE AN AGE RESTRICTION?
Yes, to participate you must be at least 18