In no particular order:
1) Simple things matters. You don't need much to be happy and content
2) It’s illegal to leave your house without underwear on or drive a car shirtless (just to clarify, this is strictly theoretical knowledge not based on experience ;)
3) The incredibly colourful, fascinating, diverse Thai nature
4) Food, food, food, I mean have you seen the size of their mango?!
5) Thai foot massage - possibly the best thing on the planet
6) Thai people will never say 'no' to you. According to the World Economic Forum, Thailand is the 13th friendliest country in the world
7) Thailand is the only country in south-east Asia that hasn’t been colonised by Europeans…yet
8) It is strictly against the law to criticise the monarchy - we would have such a hard time if this rule was enforced in the UK
9) Water taxis
10) Elephant Nature Park run by Lek Chailert
11) Bangkok’s real name is: Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit - now, try to say that!
12) The name ‘Thailand’ means ‘land of free’ and you can definitely feel it
13) In the past, all Thai young men including the kings became Buddhist monks for at least a short period of time before their 20th birthday (I think someone told me it’s a minimum of a fortnight). I don’t think this is compulsory anymore however all the men I have met decided to do it anyway.
14) This little guy called: mudskipper - potentially the coolest fish ever
15) Sexual tolerance
I could keep going with this...