Here’s the thing NON-yogis 🔻You don’t need a yoga body to do a yoga retreat. If you have a body (and I hope you do) and you come to a yoga class -then you already have a yoga body. 🔻you don’t need most bum firming, expensive and fashionable pants. But something that is stretchy and doesn’t have a hole in your crotch and you are set 🔻you don’t need a buddy to go with you, you will be fine! Seriously, none needs to hold your hand, we will do it and it will be the most caring hug you have ever had. Alone you will have the freedom to air your mind and connect with people - and guess what - like-minded folk normally attract one another and chances are, you will be lying in savasana next to someone who has gone or is going thru the same thing.
Viewing entries tagged
1) Dubai at night, probably the most spectacular skyline I have seen. Plus this is the only time when you can actually wonder on the streets without burning alive
2) Women and children only subway carriages (even though they may be considered as a representation of gender segregation)
3) If you have got the money and want to really indulge yourself - Dubai has it all
4) Ban on chewing gum in public spaces. It used to be illegal (or may still be) to chew gum in Singapore too (you actually needed a prescription to get it)
5) Old Deira - although, this is not the place to be a rebel so make sure you cover yourself