One beautiful day Debbie though she will clear her seed cupboard....as a result we got most delicious flapjacks ever!
ingredients you will need:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons honey/agave syrup (ideally syrup - leave bees be)
- 4 tablespoons nut butter of your choice
- 200g oats
- 100g raisins or dried cranberries
- 75g shredded coconut
- handful sunflower seeds
- handful pumpkin seeds
- 50g chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- toasted coconut flakes
Pre-heat the oven 200c (fan oven 180c)
First peel the bananas and mash them in a large mixing bowl. Add the honey and nut butter or your choice and mix well. Now add all the dry ingredients and lastly the coconut oil. Mix well and spread in a greased and lined 20cm square brownie tin. Sprinkle toasted coconut flakes over the top.
Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool in the tin before cutting into 16 squares.
Tell us how did you like yours? firstname.lastname@example.org