Those are an amazing energy boost, easy to make (you don’t need a fancy food processor) and yummy.
All you need is:
- 120g desiccated coconut plus just a wee bit more for coating
- 85g ground almonds
- 2 table spoons of melted coconut oil
- 3 table spoons of agave syrup (or any other syrup you like)
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tea spoon of matcha powder
Preparation is even easier. Put all ingredients into one big bowl and use your palms to mix it all together. You can add more oil or almonds depending if the mixture is too dry or wet. Trust the process and spend some time mixing it together and maybe even forming a test ball before you start adding oil. A lot of our clients thinks that it’s too dry to stick but you just need to squeeze it a little bit and wait for the juices to release.
After everything is mixed together, start forming little or larger balls. Once they are ready, coat them in spare coconut flakes.
Refrigerate for 30mins
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Enjoy and use when you are on the go.