1) Central Park - I was really lucky to have it just around the corner, and I am glad it exists otherwise I would be lost in this concrete jungle
2) Avocado chocolate mousse, actually probably food all together. NYC is full of small organic places where you can get yummy food
3) Street system and numbers - so easy to navigate
4) Yoga studio on every corner
5) As every big city people pass you on the street without acknowledging that you are a human being too, however once you made an eye contact or ask them a question they are super friendly and surprisingly open (maybe I was just lucky;)
6) The size of the US flag!
7) The high line, park built on a section of a disused rail line (weirdly resembling Central Park)
8) This is truly a city of possibilities