Following my blog about the home made pesto, here is a great example of what you can do once pesto is ready.
What to get?
- gnocchi (I got spinach, gluten free gnocchi from a fantastic organic shop and cafe: Jessie's Kitchen. If you are ever going to pass Broughty Ferry, make sure you visit them)
What to do?
- put some coconut oil on the pan, add water and cook asparagus and the peas (approx. 2 min)
- add gnocchi and continue cooking (another 2min)
- season with salt and pepper for taste
- remove excess water and just lightly fry everything to add some crispness to this mixture
- once it's all on the plate, mix it with some pesto, maybe add some cheese and voilà!