My ultimate breakfast!
1. Add 2/3 cup of rolled, gluten free old-fashioned oats to a jar
2. Add 1 teaspoon chia seeds, pea protein powder, some cinnamon, coconut bits if you have got them. Berries both dry or fresh. Adding cranberries makes it extra delightful
3. Add 2-3 full table spoons of coconut yogurt (or any other yoghurt you have got at home)
4. Pour a wee bit of milk (I prefer unsweetened almond, or super fat whole milk)
5. Stir well, seal it so no air gets in, put in the fridge
6. Check it out in the morning, and you will discover a thick, delicious bowl of #heaven